If you have issues connecting to or locating a WiFi network, follow these steps:
- Tap Apps > Settings > Connections, and turn Wi-Fi off and on. Confirm that your WiFi router and cable or DSL modem are connected to power, turned on, and connected to the Internet. If not, refer to your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for assistance.
If the issue continues:
- Restart your phone by holding the lock and volume down buttons for 10-15 seconds.
- Tap Apps > Settings > Connections > WiFi, and locate the WiFi network that you’re attempting to connect to.
- Tap on the network then tap “Forget”.
- Try again to connect to your desired WiFi network.
Note: You may need to enter your Wi-Fi password again if your network requires one.
If your Wi-Fi setting is dimmed or greyed-out, follow these steps:
- Restart your phone.
- Make sure that airplane mode is off. You can do this by tapping Apps > Settings > Connections > Airplane mode, and toggling Airplane mode off.
- Reset the network settings by tapping Apps > Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings. This will reset all network settings, including Bluetooth pairing records, Wi-Fi passwords, VPN, and APN settings.
Still having trouble? Contact us!